April 4, 2013 ~ Founder and President of St. Barth Properties Has Received the Honor for Eight Consecutive Years Since its Inception in 2006.
St. Barth, French West Indies – April 4, 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler has named Peg Walsh, Founder and President of St. Barth Properties, to their annual list of the world's top villa vacation experts for her expertise on the island of St. Barth. St. Barth Properties has a portfolio of more than 160 exceptional villas and provides personal concierge services in this highly coveted Caribbean destination.
Each year, Wendy Perrin, Director of Consumer News and Digital Community for Condé Nast Traveler and her team of editors conduct a comprehensive vetting and selection process. The final list represents the top international villa rental specialists offering the finest in service, exceptional properties, local destination expertise and dependable business practices.
Ms. Walsh was one of only 41 travel specialists in the world to earn the distinction and the only one recognized for her expertise on the island of St. Barth. From finding the perfect sunset to scoring the best catch of the day, the publication highlights the legendary attention to detail that has led to her success.
"It is a significant honor to be recognized by Condé Nast Traveler which pioneered the very concept of truth in travel," commented Walsh. "As someone who conducts ongoing inspections of properties, restaurants and hotels throughout the year, I have a great deal of respect for the rigorous process these editors undertake and I am thrilled to have made the list for the eighth year in a row."
ABOUT ST. BARTH PROPERTIES
St. Barth Properties, Inc. is a boutique travel company specializing in vacations exclusively to St. Barth, FWI. The company has a portfolio of over 160 carefully selected private villas, a branded collection of the island's most distinctive hotels and offers a full range of concierge services. Founded in 1989, with the maxim Live Your Dream ®, the company and its service-oriented staff leverage their combined expertise and passion for the destination to deliver a dream vacation. Headquartered in Franklin, MA, the company maintains a fully staffed office on St. Barth.
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ST. BARTH PROPERTIES
- Experience St. Barth from an insider perspective by subscribing to Peg Walsh's Blog at http://pegs-blog.stbarth.com/
- Stay informed of upcoming events and special offers with a free subscription to Le Bulletin, the St. Barth Properties Newsletter: http://www.stbarth.com/bulletin.fhtml
- Follow St. Barth Properties on Twitter with @DreamBarth and @PegWalsh
- Become one of the many people to "like" St. Barth Properties on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/StBarthProperties
- Enjoy photography celebrating the very best of the island also known as Saint Barthélemy, St. Bart, Saint Barths, and St. Barts by visiting the St. Barth Properties Pinterest Boards at http://www.pinterest.com/stbarthproperti