Le Bulletin November 2015
We hope that you and yours had a very Happy Thanksgiving.
The beautiful Hotel Taïwana was again the venue for our annual launch-the-season soirée, and we took the opportunity to unveil this year’s edition of our catalogue, Live Your Dream®. We think it’s our best ever! Take a peek at the electronic version and order a copy.
Festive Season is right around the corner, so if you want to jingle your bells and ring in 2016 on St. Barth, don’t delay. See the availability of terrific villa options we have where you can hang your stockings.
I hope to see you on the island!
Peg Walsh, President
Our Top Ten List of things we are happy and thankful for – St. Barth style:
- New villas added to our portfolio. Take a peek at a couple: Sous la Falaise and Pointe du Reef.
- Mokes are back on the island. We plan to rent a shiny red one.
- Our weekly in-season client cocktail party is at chic Bagatelle this year – beginning November 25.
- Pizza is back on the menu at The Hideaway. Delish!
- Our brand-new client experience: 5 star beach access – a Taste of Taïwana. Breakfast or lunch?
- Music by Papaguyo and Soley. They make our nights nicer.
- Le Select is beginning its 67th year. Oh, those burgers.
- Le Rendez-Vous with its supply of organic food – keeping us healthy.
- New restos. Two forks up for Carpe Diem and the street food menu at Quarter 25 + NFL Football.
- We are the preferred supplier of accommodations for the St. Barth Bucket – March 17-20.
Villa for Sale by St. Barth Properties Sotheby's International Realty
Colony Club D4 – Gustavia
Offered at €1,300,000
The Colony Club is a delightful apartment complex perched tip-top in Gustavia. The fully air-conditioned Apartment D-4 – an end unit – is particularly well situated to leverage the trade winds and spectacular views of the picture-perfect harbor and sunsets. A comfortable living room opens to a garden-enclosed terrace with a covered outside dining area. The bedroom has an en suite bath. There is a delightful community pool on the premises. Walking distance to Shell Beach and all of Gustavia’s shops and restaurants.
For access to our entire portfolio of available properties, please visit www.sothebysrealty-stbarth.com.
Thank you for making all of the arrangements for our Drive, Dine & Relax package at Blue Diamond. We absolutely loved our vacation, and everything was wonderful. We felt very prepared from all of your info, and every step once we arrived was super easy. I cannot wait to plan another visit to St. Barts!
Michele & hubby
Honeymoon guests at Villa Blue Diamond